Our commitment to Privacy
What is Personal Information?
Personal information is any information about an identifiable individual.
What personal information do we collect and why?
Personal information is any information that personally identifies you or from which you could be identified such as your name, address, telephone number, email address and occupation or profession.
Advertiqa may collect your personal information through your access and use of our website, web-based applications, or mobile applications, registration process, conversations or correspondence with our representatives. We strive to limit the amount of personal information collected.
We may collect personal information from you such as :
- activations, and account use and registration
- use of our websites
- use of our apps on desktop or mobile devices
- information requests or complaints
- job applications
Examples of information (personal and non-personal) we may collect:
- Personal and business contact information, such as name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- Other unique information such as user IDs and passwords, product and service preferences, contact preferences, educational and employment background, and job interest data.
- Geo-location data such as your IP address or physical location when you request location based services.
- Information stored in cookies.
- Information on your shopping behavior.
How do we use your information?
Advertiqa may use your information to:
- manage our relationship with you
- communicate with you about our products, services or support and send marketing communications
- service fulfilment
- update you on new services and benefits
- conducting research and study usage behavior and preferences
- allow you to participate in contests and surveys
- Improve and develop products, services and support including through quality assurance, research and data analysis activities.
- comply with the law or lawful requests
Choices and Opts-Outs
Advertiqa gives you the choice of receiving a variety of information that complements our products and services. You can choose to subscribe / deactivate to receive certain product and service specific information and also choose to receive general communications.
This option does not apply to communications primarily for the purpose of administering support, product safety warnings, and administrative and transactional notices where the primary purpose of these communications is not promotional in nature.
If you wish to :
- Disable cookies: You may go to your web browser. Our service may not fully work without cookies enabled and may have limited use to services offered.
- Disable geo-targeting: You may do so by disabling or switching off your location services. By doing so you may limit the extent of the use of services offered.
- Communication mail: Select the ‘unsubscribe’ link, or follow the opt-out instructions included in each email communication.
- If you wish to withdraw consent to our use of your personal information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the contacts page. However, by withdrawing your consent, we may not be able to provide the services you have opted/subscribed for.
How we share your information?
Advertiqa does not sell, rent or lease your personal information to others except as described in this Statement. We share personal information in the following ways
We do not knowingly collect information from children as defined by local law, and do not target our applications to children under these ages. We encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online and mobile activities and interests. If you are a child please do not attempt to register for the service.
We use IP (Internet protocol) addresses to gather demographic and statistical information about our users, for systems administration and to diagnose problems with our servers, and to administer our Sites.
We may, from time to time, track and analyze anonymous usage and browsing patterns of visitors to our Sites to provide our advertisers with more targeted advertising opportunities and to help users see advertising that is most likely to interest them. We may use third party analytics service providers in order to gather such data on user behavior.
We may combine personal information we have collected about you or received from you with publicly available records or with other third party information sources in order to better understand our customers and enhance our ability to provide you with products, services and Marketing Offers that may be of interest to you.
User Generated Content
All information, data, text, graphics, images, messages, reviews, opinions, suggestions or other materials created by users on any Site, including but not limited to its comment forums and chat boards, is public information and may be used and disclosed by Advertiqa in accordance with Advertiqa’s Terms and Conditions.
How to access and correct your personal information?
How to access and correct your personal information. Some of our Sites provide you with the means to access, update, edit or delete certain subscriber or registration information by going to the appropriate page on the Site and changing or deleting such information as desired.
We will give you access to the information we retain about you within a reasonable time, upon written request, satisfactory identification and proof of entitlement. In some cases, we may not provide access to personal information in our possession or control. If we deny your request, we will advise you in writing of the reason for the refusal and you may challenge our decision.